Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Sunday Funnies

So there we were in California for my induction into the "San Francisco Bay Area Radio Hall Of Fame" and we had just come back from visiting an old high school buddy.  While at his place we talked about old times and he let it slip that I used to use "Jerry Bennett" as my show business nom de plume.   Well this set "Girlfriend" into hysterics and by the time we got back to my business manager's place in Larkspur she couldn't stop laughing.   Here she tries to profess her undying love for me but just can't.    Jerry????  I was young and unimaginative.

7 comments:

Lana said...

Hey, Jerry. How long have you and "Girlfriend" been together? She seems like the perfect match for you. She's great.

tony said...

Alex she is awesome, Jerry !!!!!!!!!!

how did you come up with JERRY !!!!!!!!



peace
tony

Luna said...

Okay, that made me laugh very loudly. Girlfriend is officially awesome and I must say... Jerry?! That's hilarious!

I've listened to your show since I got Sirius a few years ago and it never fails to entertain me. Keep on kicking ass!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Luna - I was laughing because your girlfriend has an infectuous laugh like my wife. When my wife starts laughing about something I laugh even if I don't know what the hell I'm laughing about! Makes sense, right?

Over at the site where you put the California video up I had to crack up when I saw Bruce. Why is it people who live in California have such pale complexions like vampires? I always expect them to be suntanned..

Leonard Smith said...

This poor girl must be desperate. Pretty shitty camera work too.

Anonymous said...

Whatsamatter Leonard, jealous??

R. Peter Louse said...

I tried clicking on the link you provided for Girlfriend's blog and all I got was an ad to buy the domain name (and this lousy tee-shirt). WTF? LOL! ROTFLMFAO! CIA! etc. Seriously, either the link doesn't work or her blog is gone. If it still exists please re-post the link so I can read about how wonderful it is that I'm turning into an old geezer....I want to know because to me getting old just seems to suck.